Here is the family all dressed up. We were going to all be pirates but plans changed a little.
Ryan really gets into Halloween. I go along. Kiya really likes that we dress up. I think that Brekken turned out real cute and I didn't even do much. I tied the blue lame around his waist and around his head. I was hoping that he would keep the head scarf on long enough for pictures but was so excited that once we got it on him he left it on all night. I know that I am partial but I thing he was the cutest pirate in the history of pirates! Okay maybe I took that a little too far. He did an awesome job on Halloween night. He was mostly content to sit in the stroller and watch all the people. He even took a nap. He really liked my sword as well (typical boy)
The best part of Halloween was that I was able to have my mom in town for 2 weeks and she was here for Halloween. We even got her to dress up with us!! (this is a big thing for my mom if you know her you know exactly why but for those that don't she is not the biggest fan of this particular day)

5 comments:
Loved your Halloween costumes. Very creative!
You guys look great! I think Brekken is a pretty cute pirate as well :)
You guys looked AWESOME! Way to dress up family style. Especially your mom! Love it.
how fun! we'll be you copy cats next year :) I went and got stuff for next year 75% off and we'll all be pirates too next year.
I love your costumes, too bad we didn't get to see them in person. I am a totally bah humbug when it comes to Halloween, but I do love it when a whole family works as a team. Maybe I will change my views when we have kids. Oh and by the way it was fun playing games on Sunday, we do need to do it again!
Post a Comment