Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update for November 2008


Only on babies can snot like this be so cute! I mean really!
My dad was in town for a couple of days in November. It was so fun to have him here. He had never been to our house. We had so much fun showing him some of our favorite places and things to do. We had lots of good things to eat. We also visited the OKC Memorial and of course we had to take him to the Bass Pro Shop. Thanks for all the fun Dad!!!
The kids and I were also able to go and visit family in Utah for Thanksgiving! I got great prices on non-stop flights for Kiya and I. Brekken was free which was nice. I don't think I would have gone had I had to fly by myself with the kids and make a connection. The kids did great on the flights. I am so bummed because I didn't get a picture of Brekken on his first flight. Oh well, I didn't have enough arms. While in Utah we were also able to spend time with my grandparents who flew in from Oregon. We had a blast, went to lots of stores I don't get to go to here, had fun with family and had good food!


No comments: