Wow have we been BUSY! I will share the highlights and hopfully I can get some pictures up soon.
* Tried to stay up for New Years, but fell asleep
* Ryan had oral surgery and had a bone graft- he does not do pain well
* Celebrated Ryan's Birthday- his mouth was still sore so we didn't do much
* Ryan started back to school and did an externship at the local VA
* Kiya had a dentist appointment at the rocket dentist (she actually likes the dentist- Yeah!!)
* Karlee has kept busy doing projects for New Beginnings- (yeah like that is the only thing that keeps me busy)
* We celebrated Kiya's Birthday twice- 1 with us and a party with friends
* Celebrated Karlee's magic birthday!! I got a great present! 27 roses from my husband and an ice storm that closed everything down. It was great ryan and kiya both had school canceled and our appointment that day got canceled so we just were able to hang out.
* We worked on getting the house ready to sell
* Put the house up for sell
* Had a nice Valentines Day. I got my hair done and a super cute skinny outfit.
*Reached lifetime member at weight watchers which is really just cool because I am the weight that I want to be and I have kept it off for almost 2 months now.
* Celebrated Brekken's 1st Birthday!
* Had a double dr's appointment for the kid's well child check up and apparently I spaced the kids out just right so that I had the two worst well child checks that there could be. Thank goodness that ryan was able to come with me. Both kids had to get shots (6 for Brekken, 4 for Kiya) we had to have hearing tests for both, urine tests for both (that was easy for Kiya but we had to put a bag on Brekken and if any of you have had experience with that you know that they don't work very well), and oh yeah had to get blood work on both. WOW! The kids are good though. Healthy and strong.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! You have been busy? I hope your kids are doing o.k. I'm sorry you had to go through so much with them at the Dr.
You guys are sure busy. I'm glad the kids are healthy and that Ryan is healing. I just had New Beginings so good luck to you.
Post a Comment