Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Well...
Well I thought I should update my blog and was having momentary lapse in thought. We are moved in to our new place. Now if those boxes would just unpack themselves! The kids love it and it is very nice to have more space. I am still super busy doing way to much for the office, working at the hospital, being a MOM (enough said), and being the YW secretary. Ryan is in YM as an advisor and is had some challenging moments lately as being the boss but I think some lessons have been learned and that he did a good job handling it. Kiya is liking primary and preschool and most of the time she is a good big sister and helper. Brekken is now in a big boy bed and likes to escape so bed time and nap time are always interesting. What am I talking about?! Life is always interesting with him. He is very energetic and very curious, and gets into stuff in the blink of an eye. I guess he is our very own Curious George. Life is good and full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
May I reccomend the child gate to keep him in his room a few nights or a week and he will stay in bed..*I know from experience!*
Post a Comment