Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3 am Sweetheart

The other night Kiya woke us up at 3 in the morning wanting water. Ryan got up with her and got her some water. When he came back to bed he brought me a glass of water and turned on the celing fan. I thought that this was so thoughtful and sweet of him. He had recognized that I was sleeping without any covers (thanks to the fact that I get like a polar bear when I am pregnant). When I asked him why the water and the fan he said that obvioulsy I was hot and he wanted me to be able to sleep with covers and that being hot might make me thirsty as well. Who would have seen this coming at 3 in the morning. I wouldn't process all of that at 3 am. So good job dear husband for making me feel so loved at such an early hour.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Karlee-
It's been awhile since I've talked to you. How is everything going? And when are you due again? I'm so glad that you have a blog so I can see all of the cute pics of your family! Can you believe Kiya and Carter are 3?!?!

Browns said...

What a kind husband! Way to go Ryan! It was fun seeing you last night! We need to get together more often!