Sunday, February 3, 2008

Birthday Photos

Oh what a slacker I am, better late than never though.
Okay so I was trying to be creative with Ryan's birthday cake, although you can surely tell that I was not meant to be a culinary artist, I think that it turned out half decent.

Kiya had a good birthday. She wanted a "Sleeping Beauty" party. We didn't have a real party ( I was too tired to undertake that task) but we did our hair like beautiful princesses,

and had a great princess cake. (Mommy got smart with this one and had someone else make it.)


She had a lot of fun opening her presents and she had the birthday song and how old she was downpat.

For my birthday I said "NO MORE CAKE." We stuck a candle in a piece of Kiya's cake, sang Happy birthday and called it good! Ryan did surprise me with a babysitter and took me to FMX (Freestyle Motorcross) the night before. We had a blast. I know some may think that we are weird but our first official date was to a Monster Truck rally and we loved it.

No comments: