Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish

Yesterday we went swimming!! Boy was it refreshing and fun. We were in the pool for about two hours. We went with some friend who helped watch the kids. I have been so nervous to take the kids swimming without Ryan. Kiya loves the water and is not afraid. She is always equipped with her life vest or floties but she had not had swim lessons yet so I have to keep a close eye on her. I plan on getting thoes swim lessons this summer. Brekken loved the water as well. He was in the water for more than an hour. Never once did he fuss, even when he got splashed in the face with water. It was soo cute to see the kids in the water and having a blast. I wish we had a pool. We would be in it every day for sure. I hope that the kids keep their love of the water, and who knows maybe one day they will be a human fish like their auntie. Maybe even go to the Olympics. Okay I know too much. I just hope they always enjoy the water.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

My oldest grandson, Gibson, 4 1/2 yrs old is a little fish and was just moved into the 6 yr old swimming class. His mom was always a great swimmer. They go swimming everyday in the summer, of course.