Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Fun

We had a lot of fun on monday. We "had" to take the jet ski out to make sure it was good to go. (Twist our arms) Anyway, all was good. Kiya loves the water and the "boat". Whenever we take her out on it she always tells us to go faster. I am sure that we will spend a lot of time on
it this year. We have a lake 10 minutes away. We have to thank Ryans parents for this fun day. We got the jet ski from them.


Kiya was in the water in a flash. We have to make sure her life vest is on before she gets out of the car.


Brekken was pretty interested with the Jet Ski. What a boy!

Kiya likes to blow the whistle attached to the key. If she isn't telling us to go faster she is tooting the whistle.

She has a lot more fun on the jet ski with her dad. He is braver than I am. I can't blame her. I like it better when he takes me out. I am a chicken on it.

Kiya can't wait to get going. Little kids life vests just "crack" me up.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

FUN!!!

Colleen said...

I, too, love the kids' life jackets--they are a "crack" up! tee hee, you nut!