Friday, June 5, 2009
The beginning of the final HOORAH!
Just a quick update to everyone so that you all know that we did not fall off the face of the earth. We have been super busy finishing up school and moving again. I so could live without the moving process. Anyaway we just got back from the Senior Graduation Dinner. We had an wonderful time and we were able to go with some dear friends of ours. Thanks for supporting us all these years. I can't believe that the end is finally here. I have been trying not to think about it because I did't want to get emotional but wow it is an amazing feeling to be done. My friend was so awesome and took lots of pictures at the dinner so when I get thoes I will post them! I will also post pictures from graduation after we get settled in our new pad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah for you guys!!!! We are so proud of you! I'm sure it is a great feeling to be done...can I say I'm jealous?!?!?! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment