Wednesday, July 15, 2009
He Never said it would be easy.... Only Worth it
Well we survived Graduation and the big move as well as it taking a month for the internet to get set up (we only had one choice for a provider and so got stuck waiting for them) anyway. Our lives have been extremely crazy and I feel like we are on a rollercoaster that never stops. All was perhaps too easy with the way things fell in to place for us to make the big move/step that perhaps I should have been expecting all to go crazy when we got here. With all of the many things and the extreme exhaustion I am feeling right now compounded by an emotional blow from out of the dark I CAN'T SLEEP. I really should be but hey isn't how that works?? When you really want to be you can't. For the last couple of hours I have just been reminding myself that the Lord never said that it would be easy he only said that it would be worth it. This is probably really bad but I am having a hard time waiting for the worth it. I know that the reference was really about our entire life but I think that it applies a lot in our life. I do like my new place, and our new ward and my jobs are even good. I am excited about Ryan being out of school and being able to work. There is just a lot on the plate and it is different getting used to it and figuring out who can give you the support that you need when you need it. I miss many many things about Oklahoma, but most of all I miss the shoulders that I knew I could cry on. And for those of you who know me well you know that I have a hard time asking for help. I miss that I had such good friends in Oklahoma that I couldn't get away with that no matter how hard I tried. Thanks to all of you for being in my life. On lighter notes Ryan is really enjoying being out and practicing and things are going well with that now that we finally got his license after sitting on some guys desk for two weeks. (That is a whole nother drama) Kiya is in Tball and liking it. You should see ryan though, he wants Kiya to be a super star, funny daddy but I think it would be totally different if baseball wasn't his favorite sport. I am sure I would want her to be a super star if it was my sports too. We are well and climbing a mountain of to do's but we are walking one foot in front of the other and hopefully soon we can start having some fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry things are a little crazy right now it will get better. Call me if there's anything i can do take care of yourself.
Post a Comment