Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally a few pics!

Our main computer with all of our pictures is kinda freaking out so I can't put any pics on from there but thanks to my BFF who is great at taking pictures I can post a few that she took. Thanks!
Kiya at the zoo was roaring like a gorilla!
The Last Lunch (before I moved). Thanks for the great lunch ladies!
My BFF thru me a great surprise farewell get together. It was a great ladies night!
She also had a Memorial Day get together at her house that was super fun, but guess where my little man was most of the time. Brekken kept getting the drinks our of the ice!

Hopefully I can get some more up soon.  We have been busy figuring out business things, and working and unpacking (yes still). My mom is here now and the kids love having her and she has been helping me a lot! Aren't mom's the best?? I know mine is! This week we might actually eat dinner at home everynight! I am very excited about this because our lives have been so hectic lately that we don't always get to eat at home:( It is sure nice to have an extra set of hands!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Those are awesome friends.

Rick and Amber said...

Karlee,
How are things going? Where did you move to? I miss you and wish that you were back working here. You were so much fun. I hope that Kyah and Brekken and doing well.

I love your heading picture. You are so beautiful and have such a contagious smile. Please let me know you new address so I can send you Christmas cards. Love ya.

Amber