Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tagged by Jami

Sorry I took forever to do this.

10 years ago:

I was probably bothering my parents for my drivers licence

5 things on my to do list today:

Do feed the baby, change the baby and play with Kiya count as about 20???

1- Organize office

2- Update my blog!

3- Sleep

4- File papers

5 snacks I enjoy:

1- Popcorn - especially candy corn

2- Cookies

3- Nachos

4- Cheese & Crackers

5- Apples

Places I have lived:

1-Edmond

2-Highland

3-Provo

4-Blanding

5-Price

6-Taylorsville

5 vacations you've had:

1- Utah (lots and lots of times)

2- Germany, Italy, Austria

3- Mexican Rivera

4- Church History Sites

5- Oklahoma

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionare:
Pay off student loans, buy my dream house, put money away for the kids college, invest some of it, take lots of vacations with family and friends, start a scholorship fund, spoil my kids, build the coolest scrapbook and toy rooms ever!! And probably lots of other things because a billion dollars is a lot of money.


5 jobs I've had:

1-nurse

2-mom

3-volleyball ref

4-volleyball coach

5-waitress

5 things you didn't know about me:

1- I have a hard time asking for help

2- Used to have a belly ring

3- Did some undercover work with the police

4- Always wanted to get a hermies foot tattoo but won't ever do it

5- Love to tinker with things, and build/put stuff together. I also have a painting fettish.

I tag Amy, Ali H, Ali W, & Kelly

1 comment:

Jami said...

I'm glad that you did it. It is fun to read these things. I didn't know you had a belly ring! Hey if you took some pics of the blessing put them on your blog or email them to me. I would love to see them!