Kiya loves holding Brekken. Every time I turn around she asks me if she can hold baby "rekken". ( IF she says his name slowly she says Brekken but most of the time it ends up being "rekken")
He is so mellow! He just hangs out while his big sis holds him.
Kiya likes to give him his binkie but we are working on how "soft" we give it to him. Notice in the background that Kiya has put "her" baby to bed. You can see sights of Kiyas' mommy nature all around the house.
Needless to say Kiya loves Brekken, always wants to be helpful and is adjusting very well. Ask me how she is adjusting in two months and the answer may be different. Nonna has to go home in a little less than two months.

3 comments:
I am so happy to see that you have a blog!! Joe and I had a lot of fun getting to know yall and we want to hang out sometime!!
Congrats on your new baby!! He is sooo cute!
Tori Orgill
Kiya is such a good big sister! That's what happens when you have a girl first! They are good little Mommy helpers. Carter could have cared less about Mya for months. Now that she's older, he is excited to have a little sister to tease!
Karlee I am tagging you. Look on my blog and you answer the same question on your blog. I was fun. It is fun to learn more about each other!
Post a Comment