Saturday, April 5, 2008

Super Update!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, it has been a little crazy. I decided to give a super update. We have a ton a pictures but I tried to pic just a few from the last month and a half.
Hope you enjoy.

Brekken @ 1.5 Weeks Kiya putting on the "Bling"

MORE "BLING" Brekken ready for his 1st appointment. 7lbs 2oz

Heading to our 1st appointment. 2wks old and loves the water.

3 wks old . Hang loose man. Sleeping Angel.
Precious Girl 4 weeks old

Four Corners - Utah, Colorado, New Mexico & Arizona

Kiya loved playing in the snow in Midway, Utah

Kiya and friend Madison. Madisons mom and I met in nursing school. Can you tell.
Brekken's Blessing Day. My family
Ryan's Family 5 weeks

2 comments:

Jami said...

way cute pictures. I'm glad you posted them. I was sad we couldn't be there for the blessing. He has grown so much. What a cute boy!!

A&AWilcox said...

Karlee I think the pics are super cute I was going to tell you about our blog but you seem to have already found it. Take care talk to you soon