Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a wonderful Mothers Day

I have had a wonderful day so far. I thought I would list for you some of the highlights.
Breakfast in Bed that was made by my husband
Nice Church Services
Beautiful Weather
Lovely chat with my mom, who got to be in the comfort of her own home and not in a hospital on her mothers day.
10 minutes of me time! Sorta anyway. The baby is sleeping, Kiya is entertaining herself, and Ryan is making dinner and helping with the mound of clothes that I was able to get all washed but not folded. I offered to help but he told me to "put your feet up". I decided I would do a little blogging and internet shopping. I got an online gift card as part of my mothers day present. I am trying to decide how to use it. I also got a Wii Fitness. (It will actually arrive in about a week but I am so excited to use it.) I love being a mom so much, and now that I am a mom I can appreciate and understand my mother so much more. So to my mom and all the other moms I know. Happy Mothers Day! I hope your day is what you wish it to be.
Kiya loves Brekken. They both had just woke up and she wanted to hold him. What a great big sister she is.
Kiya was so excited for her new helmet and bike gear. She looked so cute in her gear.
Brekken tends to like Kiya's chairs much better than his own.

Ryan snuk over to one of my friends that is a big scrapbooker and made me a mother day card. It was really sweet of him to venture into my scrapbooking world, and he did a good job on the card.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Happy Mother's Day! It sounds like you had a great day. Let me know how you like your Wii exercise. Sounds like fun. Your kids are so cute and Brekken is getting so big!