Our Crazy Life!
He is getting big so fast!! Your kids are both super cute!! I love the picture of your hands/rings on your wedding day!!
I love that little guy!! I could just eat his chubby cheeks all up!!
Their rooms are so cute! I love the paint jobs on both of them. Way fun! He sis a cute little guy. It was nice seeing you guys in the hospital. Sorry I was so out of it!! I guess all those pain killers and no sleep will do that to you though!
What the heck are you feeding that kid? He has another chin since the last time I saw him!! What a little handsome man. His shirt is the cutest!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is getting big so fast!! Your kids are both super cute!! I love the picture of your hands/rings on your wedding day!!
I love that little guy!! I could just eat his chubby cheeks all up!!
Their rooms are so cute! I love the paint jobs on both of them. Way fun! He sis a cute little guy. It was nice seeing you guys in the hospital. Sorry I was so out of it!! I guess all those pain killers and no sleep will do that to you though!
What the heck are you feeding that kid? He has another chin since the last time I saw him!! What a little handsome man. His shirt is the cutest!!
Post a Comment