Since Brekkens 4 month appointment I have been doing some research on carseats. At his appointment I discovered that he would very shortly be surpassing the height limit on his infant seat. (heartbreak- My baby is outgrowing his infant seat) So I had decided between a couple but I wanted to try him in them before I bought them. Much to Ryans dismay when he came home from school one evening I drug the family to a local store that had the seats I was looking at. We had tried out the seats and made a decision. We were about to leave and Brekken had a near blowout. (Yuck) While I was changing him Ryan and Kiya were wandering around near the bathrooms when there it was! ( uha! Picture a light beaming down on the holy grail) The coolest baseball chair ever. Ryans spirits turned up. He looked like a kid in a candy store ready to wet himself, ( Oh he might get me for that comment) when I returned from the restrooms. He had the biggest smile and the cutest puppydog eyes. We had to get the chair. I'm not so sure I had a choice in it. I don't think I would have been able to pry it from his clutches. It is pretty darn cute I will have to admit, but I probably over exagerated Ryans enthusiasm. It makes for a better story though.
Here it is in all it's Glory!

No comments:
Post a Comment