A Couple of sundays ago Ryan was making real mashed potatoes. Kiya was "helping" and she then decided she wanted to eat one. Raw. We found it hilarious, she won't eat mashed potatoes but she will eat raw ones. She was munchin on this on for a couple of minutes but she ate it all. In fact I think she ate part of another one as well. It cracks me up at the things kids do. Oh and not that this relates to potatoes but it does go with funny kids. Not long after Brekken was born we were driving somewhere on a beautiful sunny day and out of no where Kiya says to me. " Momma, Jesus is in my eyes!" I had to ask her to repeat herself, she did, and I was left speechless. How do you explain the difference between the sun and the son? All that I could say was "Yes the sun is in your eyes." So cute. Another very cute thing she said to me recently was concerning my mom. As many of you may know she was in a car accident shortly after returning home from visiting us. Kiya love her nonna so much, in fact I saw a shirt that said "Momma your fired! Nanna is here," I think I need to get it for Kiya. Anyway so we were again in the car when Kiya told me that Nonna was comming in 5 weeks. I tried to explain to her that Nonna could not come in 5 weeks because her bones were still hurt from when she broke her car. She proceeds to tell me that Nonna can borrow our car. (Obviously she wasn't thinking about Nonnas ouchie bones being the reason that Nonna can't come.) So to her remark I replied " Nonna lives across the ocean. I don't think she will be able to borrow our car." She had a solution for that problem. She informed me that "we can borrow Jesus's boat and take it to her." Again, I found myself speechless. I love Kiya so much. She had such a fun personality.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
A Few funny Kiya moments
A Couple of sundays ago Ryan was making real mashed potatoes. Kiya was "helping" and she then decided she wanted to eat one. Raw. We found it hilarious, she won't eat mashed potatoes but she will eat raw ones. She was munchin on this on for a couple of minutes but she ate it all. In fact I think she ate part of another one as well. It cracks me up at the things kids do. Oh and not that this relates to potatoes but it does go with funny kids. Not long after Brekken was born we were driving somewhere on a beautiful sunny day and out of no where Kiya says to me. " Momma, Jesus is in my eyes!" I had to ask her to repeat herself, she did, and I was left speechless. How do you explain the difference between the sun and the son? All that I could say was "Yes the sun is in your eyes." So cute. Another very cute thing she said to me recently was concerning my mom. As many of you may know she was in a car accident shortly after returning home from visiting us. Kiya love her nonna so much, in fact I saw a shirt that said "Momma your fired! Nanna is here," I think I need to get it for Kiya. Anyway so we were again in the car when Kiya told me that Nonna was comming in 5 weeks. I tried to explain to her that Nonna could not come in 5 weeks because her bones were still hurt from when she broke her car. She proceeds to tell me that Nonna can borrow our car. (Obviously she wasn't thinking about Nonnas ouchie bones being the reason that Nonna can't come.) So to her remark I replied " Nonna lives across the ocean. I don't think she will be able to borrow our car." She had a solution for that problem. She informed me that "we can borrow Jesus's boat and take it to her." Again, I found myself speechless. I love Kiya so much. She had such a fun personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are cute stories. You are such a great mom!!
Post a Comment