Brekken thinks he is such a big boy! So we decided to start him out on a little KFC. Ryan thought it was a great idea. I begged to differ. I won. We started him on rice cereal and he absolutely loves it.
I found the greatest thing for Jaxon this time around it looks like a little fish net attached to a teething ring, anyway you can put whole pices of fruit and let them go to town and they can't choak on it. ( caution tons of drewl ) you can get them at target. Anyway the kidos look so cute hioe we get to see you guys soon.
1 comment:
I found the greatest thing for Jaxon this time around it looks like a little fish net attached to a teething ring, anyway you can put whole pices of fruit and let them go to town and they can't choak on it. ( caution tons of drewl ) you can get them at target. Anyway the kidos look so cute hioe we get to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment