Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Day of "School"

Tuesday brought us a big day!! It was Kiya's first day of Mothers Day Out. We also refer to this as school. She gets to play and learn new things. She was so excited about going and she did great when I dropped her off. She was ready for this new adventure. She likens herself to daddy. "I get to go to school just like daddy to be a dentist." Soo Cute!

All ready for school.

She got a special princess shirt for her first day.

And of course her backpack had to be pink.

She had so much fun at school, and when she got home we put all of her papers in her special school folders. (Nonna don't be surprised if you get copies of these)

5 comments:

Jami said...

They grow up fast. It is fun when they get to go to school. Brittney loves it. I haven't put Jace in yet. I am making him wait till next year. They are cute and getting big.

Browns said...

Where do you take her to mother's day out? your kiddos are so cute! You have to tell me how you find out about all this 5K stuff. We really need to get into shape over here.

Pam said...

Wow Karlee, she is growing up fast, and Brekken is a little man doll!

Kim said...

HOW CUTE!! She looks adorable! How fun.

A&AWilcox said...

Yahoo Kiya way to go! Brekken is such a happy looking fellow. I'm glad to know I am not the only one who struggles to get to the master Bathroom.