So apparently Sunday was Backwards Sunday. Ryan must have got the memo and forgot to share with me. I have to give him such a hard time for this one. Sunday evening I went to a Fireside. He had the kids, got Kiya into bed and Brekken ready for bed. Good job Ryan! He did however manage to put Brekken's pj's on BACKWARDS. I guess that the funniest part for me is the fact that you can't really mistake the front from the back (see pictures for evidence.) Brekken was so tired that I just left him in his backwards state and put him to bed, then I had to take pictures in the morning when he woke up. TEE HEE! Now every time that Ryan is putting clothes on he hears " Make sure that you put the tag and snaps in the front and the picture on the back."
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness he is so cute jammies are jammies as long as they're clean and on alls well!
Post a Comment