Saturday, September 6, 2008
Weird and Wonderful
Kiya had her first day of Mothers Day Out Program on Tuesday. It was so weird not having her here. I was able to drop her off then come home and put Brekken down for a real nap. (that means in his crib for longer than an hour) He slept for two hours. He usually gets woken up by Kiya playing. While he was sleeping I was able to scour our master bathroom, which sadly to say is usually the place that gets left behind when we don't have time to clean it all. It was in much need of a clean. It was so nice to be able to get it clean without having to worry about the kids and the cleaning products and all of the wonderful interuptions that mommies usually have. I bet it would have taken me 4-5 hours if I had done it with the kiddos around. Anyway, when Brekken woke up we had some "lunch" and then hung out and played. Nice to have some one on one time. I took some pictures of Brekken playing on the floor and practicing his crawling. He is such a cute little guy, and he is getting so big.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't it fabulous? Especially when they are so ready for this stage, it takes away the guilt of really enjoying them being at school!
He is getting so big!!! He is so cute! I bet its nice to have some time with him.
Post a Comment