Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Brekken's Room
Here is how the babe's room turned out. It is a vintage baseball theme. We are so lucky to have found the bedding that went with our color/thought process. We are also very grateful to Ryan's dad who sent us a bunch of old baseball things. Ryan filled in with things he found at Hobby Lobby ( he said that I can't let him go in that store by himself anymore!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It has turned out soooo cute! Nice work!
What a cute idea. If we have a boy, I'm sure Tommy would want to do that. He's a HUGE baseball fan. Did you know Amy has a blog? You look great! Hope you guys are doing well.
Cute blog Karlee Cute Kids Cute rooms!
You are so creative girl! You could totally be an interior designer. I'd hire ya!
Wow!! Can you guys do my kids' rooms??? This is awesome!!
Post a Comment