Saturday, April 5, 2008

Super Update 2!

Here are some more update pictures. Sorry that some of them are sideways, I always try to flip them before I load them but when they load the go back to the original way. I guess that is my next thing to figure out. If anyone wants to give me a lesson I am open for it.


Kiya wants her baby to do everything Brekken does.
Smiling in the tub. (Dad is pretty funny looking)

Kiya in the cute outfit my sister got her.

Brekken at 6 weeks
Lounging!
Kiya playing in the snow in Midway
Brekken in his church outfit.

Damage from our tornado. This is by the grocery store I frequent. About 2 miles away. Yeah, we lost our power. I realized that we need to invest in a weather radio. I usually rely on the news!


Damage to one of the houses nearby the grocery store, there were about 20 houses damaged but this one was the worst. It was a F1 tornado and a very "fun" night.
Super MOM. I am going to miss her dearly!
Kiya wouldn't let Nonna put her down, and mom was feeding the baby a bottle for his practice.
Fun in the rain.
Cute little man.
7 week old
My little angels.

1 comment:

tyalpabr said...

Karlee!!
Brekken is so dang cute! We need to get the kids together soon!!