We had a page contest, it was supposed to be "love" or "valentines" themed. We could only use the paper given us and 2 embelishments. They all turned out so cute. Here is a picture of the page that I did. I have had huge creative brain block with this pregnancy so I think that my page turned out great considering.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Cricut
Last Saturday I had the opportunity to go to a Cricut Swarm. If you scrapbook you will know what a Cricut is. I had a great time, and learned one very important thing. I hardly know what I am doing. I thought I knew a fair amount about scrapbooking, turns out I have barely got my feet in the "pond" of scrapbooking. It was so nice to be able to see the creative side of all of the women at the swarm, I enjoyed myself and learned a lot of new things.

We had a page contest, it was supposed to be "love" or "valentines" themed. We could only use the paper given us and 2 embelishments. They all turned out so cute. Here is a picture of the page that I did. I have had huge creative brain block with this pregnancy so I think that my page turned out great considering.
We had a page contest, it was supposed to be "love" or "valentines" themed. We could only use the paper given us and 2 embelishments. They all turned out so cute. Here is a picture of the page that I did. I have had huge creative brain block with this pregnancy so I think that my page turned out great considering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it looks GREAT! I'm so glad you went! We need to get together to compare notes! I wish I could have gone.
Karlee that page looks great! I hope your feeling good. I want to see pictures of your belly :) Oh and I really love www.creatingkeepsakes.com for scrapbooking ideas. Becky Higgins is a contributer to the magazine and has the cutest easiest layouts.
Post a Comment