Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome Baby!

Brekken was born on Friday at 11:30pm.
Daddy gave him his first bath. He was so content afterward. Daddy couldn't wait to wrap him in his baseball blanket.

Kiya wasn't able to see "baby brother" until Saturday, but she was so excited when she did. After all the months of practicing with her baby doll she couldn't wait to hold "her" baby!
She did such a good job with him. She even decided that the hospital blankets were not soft enough for him and so she shared her Tink blanket with him.
Ryan couldn't wait to get Brekken in some baseball gear.
This is his "Official" Major League Mugshot.

While getting ready to go home Ryan and Brekken got a little R&R. Well maybe it was just Brekken.
Finally the time had come to head home. We are excited to be home with our new addition.

5 comments:

Tia said...

Karlee-
Congrats!!! He is so darn cute! And Kiya sounds like she is a great "big sister!" I'm glad everything went well. And I saw your pictures at 38 weeks. All I have to say is, "You suck!" You're so skinny!

Lisa said...

Congratulations.
--matt

Browns said...

He look slike he belongs in your family! I totally think he looks like you Karlee! He is so cute! How fun, congratulations, I am so happy for you!

Karisty said...

I'm so glad things went well. We're excited for you.

Camey Tucker said...

Congratulations on the new addition. Welcome to the world! Hope everyone is doing well. He is beautiful.